How do I measure the size of my dog for a bespoke coat?
1. Measure the length of your dogs back from the collar to the base of the tail.
2. Measure the neck around where a collar would usually rest.
3. Measure from the top of the collar to the top of the front leg/shoulder.
4. For the dog's girth, measure around the ribcage.
5. Finally, measure around the waist, roughly after the dog's last rib.
How long does delivery take?
We endeavour to keep a small amount of our standard size coats and beds in stock but we prefer to make to order to ensure the best fit and quality of your item. This is why we quote a 2 week delivery window. Orders are usually dispatched more quickly than this but bespoke coats and beds will take longer subject to current workload. All our items are custom made using the highest quality fabrics and made by carefully selected artisans to ensure consistency in the quality of our products.
We welcome your input and if you have a specific requirement for your dog please do let us know and we will try to accommodate it within our designs.